Digital Marketing Automation Manager – Adobe Marketo – Central London (*currently remote)
Up to £55k base + bonus + extensive company benefits.
An exciting opportunity to join the centralised function of AdTech/MarTech of an International (Digital) Information Business as a Digital Marketing Operations Manager- Marketing Automation.
Reporting to the Head of MarTech, The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will act as POC for internal and external stakeholders and help drive forward business objectives.
In-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation and Adobe Marketo product keys to this role.
- Become the global go-to person for automation advice, establish a persona as an industry expert and be an evangelist for the MarTech team.
- Provide tech support across multiple MarTech products & data queries.
- Product feedback: Liaise with vendors and business partners to continuously improve the functionality of systems.
- Project manager the rollout of Adobe Marketo system across the different business units.
- Assist marketing managers in the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns/ Marketing Automation.
- Act as a technical lead in regard to marketing automation, data capture, system integration, migration between marketing applications.
- Data compliance and protection
- Manage, train and up-skill internal teams across Europe.
The idea candidate would have a minimum of 4 years of Digital Marketing and/or Marketing technology experience.
Strong proficiency in Marketing Automation products (in particular Adobe Marketo) is essential.
Good understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
You are highly organised and able to manage multiple projects with a multitude of stakeholders to tight dealings.
Up to £55k base + bonus + extensive company benefits
#marketingautomation #martech #AdobeMarketo #emailmarketing #digitalmarketing
"*" indicates required fields