Senior Data Scientist – Mobile Games Publisher
An opportunity to join one of the leading mobile game companies in the world! In eight years, their products have been downloaded over 1.4 billion times
They are currently seeking a Senior Data Scientist /Engineer to join their newly created and fast-growing EMEA Headquarter in Dublin, Ireland.
The Senior Data Scientist would work closely with the user acquisition team to develop algorithms, and automated predictions to ensure advertising campaigns reach billion of mobile game players across multiple regions.
- Research, develop and build algorithms and predictive models
- Machine learning
- Develop predictive analysis and AI ( Artificial Intelligence)
- Work with internal stakeholders (engineers, marketing, analytics, etc)
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 4 years (solid!) Data Science/Engineer Or Machine Learning experience.
- Experience working with Spark, Python, R, SQL, and Git
- You are solution-oriented who can see the ‘big picture’ with excellent commutations skills
- Passion for gaming and digital advertising.
Highly competitive salary + relocation allowance
"*" indicates required fields