Digital Client Service Director is needed
Out client – a highly successful company in the online advertising technology sector, based in Central London. They are the provider of leading advertisers and top tier agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile). Due to substantial growth, they are seeking a Clients Service Director to work with senior management team to refine company strategy.
The Client Service Director will report directly into the UK Director and your main responsibilities are to;
- Engaging advertisers and agencies in strategic dialog, assessing opportunities and executing both contractual and practical tasks necessary to secure business partnerships
- Communicating the wide range of ad serving and tracking solutions
- Initiating, organising, and managing a process for efficient partner on-boarding and for deeper technical integrations (technical team will do the on-boarding, but the CSD must project manage)
- Collaborating with management to ensure all partners (new and existing) are being appropriately focused on
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (i.e. Campaign Management, Technical Account Management, Creative Services) to ensure successful execution of agreed strategies
- Continually developing and maintaining existing partnership relationships
The ideal candidate will have a min of 5 years professional experience working within a digital media agency. You will have the understanding of the full digital landscape from display, PPC, SEO, Affiliates including tracking and data analytics with strong understanding of how adserver technology sits within the digital eco-system.
Up to £70k base salary + bonus + benefits.
"*" indicates required fields