Our client is top premier football brand, and is currently seeking a Digital Media Analyst with strong Google Analytics experience to join their digital marketing team.
The Digital Media Analyst will report into the Director of Marketing, Media and Fan Development, and will work as part of the Media team to establish excellence in everything the club does online.
The Digital Media Analyst will provide reporting and insight on the Club’s digital channels, social media activity and digital marketing performance
- Provide the Media team with insight into performance and user behaviour across channels
- Work with Media Product Managers to ensure that all digital marketing activity is tied to specific KPIs and can be tracked for reporting and optimisation purposes
- Support our agencies & partners by being the main point of contact for all data-related projects
The ideal candidate will have :
- A minimum of 1-2 years with Google Analytics. Be highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data and commercial awareness of its usage
- Understanding of the landscape of Digital Marketing measurement (e.g. DoubleClick or other tracking & measurement tools) preferable
This role pays up to £25k base salary + bonus + excellent company benefits and fun working environment.
"*" indicates required fields