Director, Digital Technology Operations
Phenomenal career opportunity to join an award winning (global) digital media agency as Director of Technology Operations.
The Director of Digital Technology Operations is a critical resource, and its main responsibility would be the management and delivery of all internal, external (clients) technology, as well as data solutions.
Reporting directly to the Global CIO, you will be part of the senior management team that will be responsible for the delivery of the global technology program and day to day operations in alignment with overall agency’s strategy.
Technical expertise /acumen combined with the ability to be client facing are key attribute for this role.
- Improvement of owned propriety data, system and operations.
- Engaging with bespoke web applications to optimise media Buying and Planning activities
- Platform delivery and system integration.
- Develop and deploy programme operations best practices in alien with the agency strategic initiate
- Management of on and off- shore teams to ensure the successful delivery of internal and client specific requirements.
The idea candidate will have strong leadership and management skills, with experience working with teams across multiple physical locations. You will have experience designing, deploying and managing business intelligence / reporting applications, with knowledge of Data Management Solutions. Knowledge of programming languages such as python, Perl, C# are highly desirable.
Up to £95k base salary + benefits.
"*" indicates required fields