Our client is the world’s largest audience buying company, which enable advertisers a single, comprehensive resource to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media. They are currently seeking a Product Manager to help define market and customer requirements, product vision and road map and work with engineering and technology resources (as well as external technology partners) to deliver on this vision.
Key responsibilities: To create functional specifications, and identify appropriate short and long term routes to market, as well manage the development and release process in conjunction with partners.
This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be hungry and ambitious to make your mark. You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for digital marketing, ad technology and big data solutions
- Deep expertise in data-driven optimisation, ideally in a relevant discipline such as publisher yield optimisation or digital performance optimisation
- Knowledge in the following areas: Marketing Segmentation, Audience Buying, Targeting, Data Management Platforms (DMP), RTB, Exchanges, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Brand Products, Performance Products, 3rd Party Data, Analytics, Ad serving
- 3+ years product/program management, analyst, sales engineer, or consulting experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and persuasion skills
This role pays up to £65k base salary + bonus + benefits.
"*" indicates required fields